View Single Post
Old 1 Oct 2010, 01:49 (Ref:2767561)   #14
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagtechOhio View Post

You can't base one on rumors. So Star, I'll continue to dismiss whatever you are trying to sell, regardless of where you are getting your rumors from.
Oh I'm not trying to sell anything, don't know where you deduced that from.

The Lotus info comes right from those who know. The info is not hard to find out.

But as I pointed out, if in fact Lotus did fund one car enough to be competitive, it would cost Lotus USA approx. $5700 per street car sold. In my independent opinion, I really don't see that happening.

And no I don't read any other forums except for one, so whoever eagle eye is, haven't a clue and who he is in person, I really don't care.

Again if it was such a bargain, manufacturers would clamor all over themselves, but they are not are they? People for years now have been generating all these rumors of Audi and Fiat and Porsche and Nissan, etc. etc.

Well where are they?

If an indycar program is such a drop in the bucket for Nissan, why aren't they there? Why did they give up the Infiniti program?

Why is it crickets right now when teams should be making big announcements for next year about who their paid drivers are off the backs of all these mysterious big sponsors?

Proof is in the pudding and I don't see any movement at all. Crowds were down this year, tv ratings almost non existent, don't see any big sponsor announcements, don't see any new manufacturers signing up for big commitments.

I think you need to vent your anger at someone else, because there is a lot of talk and fluff but where is the goods?