View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2020, 21:55 (Ref:3957321)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
It says in that ad you linked to -
'range up to 70 miles' - how much good is that ffs? I'm only in the Thames Valley but it wouldn't reliably get me into London and back; certainly wouldn't allow me to nip down to see relos in Cheltenham or Brighton, or to visit Race Retro for the day, or to visit many of my racer pals. It's a joke....
It only had a range of 85 miles at new. The point being, battery degradation is not that drastic at 10yrs, even on early EVs.