View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2021, 07:26 (Ref:4063518)   #2566
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bob, I think it was much later, in 2007-8, and more a Melbourne thing than Adelaide....

Schumi won the WC in 1994/5 In Adelaide for the final race Schumacher accidentally bumped into Damon Hill causing both to retire, and leaving Schumi as World Champion. At the time a lot of people claimed it was no accident, but a deliberate manoeuvre to ensure he won the title. I seem to recall that many people reckoned that Senna deliberately took out Prost at Suzuka in 1990 to win the WC, and that Prost intentionally caused a collision between them at Suzuka in 1989.

Like the Renault episode its all nonsense dreamed up by conspiracy theorists, and to think I once was one of them.