View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2022, 17:35 (Ref:4096990)   #10
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
the 2022 Ferrari has a name and new naming convention...well not entirely sure if its a new naming convention or a continuation of their tradition to sometimes name the car after team milestones?

F-75

https://www.ferrari.com/en-CA/formula1
Isn't Ferrari all over the place with regards to naming the car? Who remembers 2014 in which it was put to a fan vote and the winner was F14T (aka FIAT)

Richard