View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2019, 23:12 (Ref:3917245)   #95
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Rob Austin called the Giulia out as being no use because he felt the wheelbase was too long - it was considered, ruled out and the Giulietta became the default as a deal to run an Alfa had been shook on. So unless Rob is convinced otherwise I'd say forget the Giulia. Don't rule the unannounced low riding version of the small SUV out of the equation though. That's if Handy returning is a thing. I think they're done.
The Giulia is shorter than the 3 series, and Austin has also said that RWD is better than FWD.

Every driver will tell you why their car is better than the alternative. Remember that WSR once claimed the 1 series to be a better option than the 3 series because of wheelbase.