View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2020, 19:19 (Ref:3965610)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy 2.0 View Post
Perhaps in future there will be greater protections for these things. You would hope so.
fair point. a lot of industries are going to have to reevaluate how they do business going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
My instinct is the opposite. I'm going to go to EVERYTHING. I've got a little grid of events and the years I plan to go to them, alongside my annual trips. Now I've seen how quickly those sorts of carefully laid plans can vanish, I'm going to go to as much as I can afford, as soon as I can.
im still going to go to things but im thinking i will just become more last minute about it. im looking to become more spontaneous but may end up doing less while you will plan more and thus do more.

i never thought about it like this but interesting that we have two very divergent takes on the Carpe Diem philosophy seizing the day/making the most out of the time we have left.

anyways, covid has clearly left me with way too much time on my hands!