View Single Post
Old 10 May 2022, 17:36 (Ref:4109591)   #33
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing cars View Post
The fact they're putting out so little info whilst the tickets are cheaper makes me think they haven't got much of a product to sell but then again could be waiting till they're full price before making all the big announcements. What to do???
I am only an hour away from Lydden so I think it is worth a punt, but if you are a long distance away and have to make a weekend trip of it, it does seem a bit more of a gamble at present.

With a month to go seeing some more names confirmed for the main class would definitely instil a bit more confidence, plus seeing more on the support would be good as well.

I do note that the NRX website has had a minor update (calendar has been refreshed), so that is something. Still a chronic lack of news updates on there though. For all the critique of World RX last year (and the woeful lack of accuracy in some of the social media posts), they were still consistently adding articles to the website.