View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 09:24 (Ref:3908012)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I enjoyed Rush very much, in fact, so much so that when I was accompanying my wife shopping for clothes at the weekend, they had a 'bargain' stand of DVDs and Rush was there for £4.99 and as I never bought a copy I couldn't resist it. I'll watch it again sometime soon.

I agree with FoD on this one. I want to be entertained. Yes, as motorsport enthusiasts we can pick holes over the cars used in Grand Prix or the 'love interest' in Le Mans and I'm sure there will be things that grate a little in Ford v Ferrari, however the initial evidence is that it could be pretty good. Good enough for me to want to go see it, anyway.....