View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 20:47 (Ref:3908169)   #29
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Marvel Cinematic movies are fantastic. Yes there are some downers even in there. Iron Man 3 and Captain Marvel were duds. Black Panther is very overrated. Must add that Star Wars The Last Jedi is also well documented as being a horrible horrible film. As a racing fan its a shame to say I have not seen "Rush" yet. I have had the misfortune of having seen "Driven", but at least the music in that movie is cool. Glad to see sportscars get some love. Would be awesome in the "Ford vs Ferrari" movie if there is an epilogue near the end that features the 2016 Le Mans battle between the 2 makes.
Well, if you're not a comic book person, like me, they're a tough sell and there's complete oversaturation of them, ATM. I love films and really enjoyed 3 or 4 comic films but there's been 20 Marvel films alone the last 15 years with more coming. My wife hates baseball but loves Bull Durham. How many great baseball movies are there in all of history?

And the Black Panther was the last straw for me. I thought it was horrendous and everyone loved it. The plot was dull and like most of the other comic book films, it was all visuals and could have been wrapped up in 90 mins or less.

That's just my opinion and why I'm not a millionaire movie producer.