View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 14:32 (Ref:3909369)   #7
snowen250
Veteran

snowen250 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian A View Post
Thank you for your kind words Richard, I certainly enjoyed the race - it is always fun to show the big boys what car be done with only 1200 cc under the bonnet.

I had originally entered the Innes Ireland Cup race, but when the AMOC switched the races around so that became the final race of the day I opted to move to the Jack Fairman race as the car is eligible for either. If I'd stayed with the Innes Ireland race, I would have been on pole (we had a shared qualifying session) and as I had beaten John Andon (the eventual winner) only 2 weeks earlier at Snetterton, I think I would have been in good shape for the overall win.

I'm back at Brands at the end on the month on the GP circuit, a rare opportunity not to be missed for any driver.
Can only echo Richards comments Brian. I love seeing your Elite out, was sad not to see it with the Equipe grid the other week, so it was a pleasure to see it out with this grid instead!

Good racing all round i thought, even the Radicals weren't bad to watch, though the weather 'helped.'

Simon