View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2020, 07:56 (Ref:4010935)   #28
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
Perhaps someone who knows the regulations can answer this question. Paul Rivett posted on social media yesterday that he had completed 300km of testing at Snetterton.
I thought that unless it was an official test, teams weren't allowed to test at a circuit that was still to be raced that season?
The answer lies somewhere between:

[Testing] cannot be undertaken at a venue using a circuit configuration which largely consists of that which is used at a Meeting of the 2020 Championship until after that Meeting, unless with the specific written authorisation of the Administrator.

And:

'It's a COVID-affected season so the regulations are being waived slightly'