Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2019, 17:34 (Ref:3909409)   #49
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Amazingly, no. It is their actual account.
Basically... they feel their back is up against the wall, so their strategy is to just swing harder at everyone.

Not that it's a good strategy. I am sure it makes them feel good and provides entertainment for everyone else. The should fire whoever is in charge of the social media accounts. Problem is... I wouldn't be surprised if it Storey himself.

Richard