Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2017, 12:12 (Ref:3715531)   #2176
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
I did a check a couple of years ago into races held in the UK back in the 50s and early 60s, can't remember how I did this but I found there were more F1 races in the British calendar than in the World Championship at the time. Many were open to F2 cars as well.
In 1979/80/81 there was the Aurora AFX Formula One Championship. It ran cars that were two or three seasons old. It also had Formula Two Cars to bolster the grids. Was quite good fun especially as they got some stars from bikes to drive as well.