Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2017, 13:56 (Ref:3715557)   #2180
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
I started watching the Brawn interview this morning, then had to go out. Now find access blocked / vid removed or whatever by Sky, so hope you're right and I can find it elsewhere!
I generally think these things are found automatically via YouTube's "Content ID" system, but sometimes I guess it can be via sharing links. Regardless, lets see how long it stays up. Here is a different link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7JnEGSsjRE

As best as I can tell Sky doesn't post this type of content on their own YouTube channel. What's interesting is you can see similar Sky content on YouTube (not on Sky's channel) going back a number of years. Why pull stuff now?

Richard