View Single Post
Old 25 May 2015, 07:52 (Ref:3540957)   #29
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
I think about four manufactures is about the right number for the WEC. If any more join especially if it has six or more it means somebody is going to finish bottom of that pile without much to show for it.
The other danger is that manufacturers will start an arms race in their attempts to win the WEC or LeMans and if it gets too expensive they could all leave in numbers like happened in F1 in the late noughties or Group C in the early nineties.
Agreed. And unless they up the grid count, if you start adding more manufacturers with 2 or 3 cars, you start losing LMP2s and GT cars - cars which are more important than I think the LMP1 teams would like to admit. They are the true enthusiasts and I wouldn't want to lose more for more LMPs.