Thread: Oulton
View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2019, 07:44 (Ref:3915986)   #258
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I think the word missing here is miniscule! (Didn't Tim Harvey say it was something in the realms of 0.05 of a bar which if correct is 7/10th of naff all!)
Gow: 'We have given WSR the lowest possible reduction of 0.02 bar. That equates to about 4bhp.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
another adjustment will be made again after Snetterton, they can only review after every 3 rounds,
Do you have a source confirming that an adjustment will be made after Snetterton?
They can make an adjustment at any time during the season, with a minimum of 24hrs notice from the Championship Administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
It's clear BMW have stolen a march on the others. Let's see the others do their homework over the summer break
If your car is already developed to the maximum that can be achieved under the regulations, what homework can a team do?