View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2019, 09:42 (Ref:3925098)   #21
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Is it working for the weekend so far? I know it was good for prologue, hoping the don't find a way to block it for the season.

Also, finding it difficult to get excited for this one. Really want to, but a 4 hour Sunday morning race...that's elms watch while I'm getting ready territory. Wonder if Toyota will win?
I agree with your excitement levels.

The timing should work. My understanding of the technical side of it is just that it's pulling additional data from the timing data stream and displaying it on a new layer on the website. Basically - all the data is in the timing stream. WEC just doesn't use it. Hopefully it continues to work today.

The WEC app is indeed, garbage. The website is also garbage. The ELMS timing works, but once again it lacks the data required to follow an endurance race properly.