View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 23:47 (Ref:3908195)   #2128
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
I only hope that Rebellion's guys make a clean start this time. If you review all the races starts of 2018, there were clashes almost in every race, including Le Mans.

Toyota will win unless they have problems, but we know all that. I want to see the privateers fight.
Yeah if they manage to survive the first couple of laps alright I think Rebellion vs SMP will be great show, at least until the turbos expire. We probably won't see much of it on screen since the cameras will be busy showing either the Toyota pit boxes or the bunched up brand association wrestling match, but I guess we always have timing screens

I remember Rebellion Lola vs Pescarolo in 2011, such good fight