View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2020, 16:51 (Ref:3961763)   #39
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Basically FIA put their ham sandwich lunch in the refrigerator at work. Later in the day, their food was gone. Mysteriously, the lunchbox was still securely locked, but Ferrari's breath smelled suspiciously like ham and some wax paper that looked just like what had been used to wrap the sandwich was found in Ferrari's waste basket. While everyone in the office looked suspiciously at Ferrari, Ferrari said they know nothing about the missing ham sandwich (and then promptly went and brushed their teeth).

FIA decided they didn't have the time or money to pursue it any further as Ferrari has worked in the office a really long time and is a favorite of the owner of the business. So FIA just put an extra lock on their lunchbox and hoped for the best. So far it seems to be working.

Richard