View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2020, 12:12 (Ref:3967525)   #110
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Of course, he also employed others,
I am not trying to be a jerk, but that is my point. While he may have been primary negotiator on contracts, I doubt he drafted final text, I doubt he did his own accounting work, etc. The list goes on. I have personally worked for someone in the past who came from the same mold and have great respect for this person. They were deeply involved in everything, but, it required a group of people under him to make it happen and not just anyone can work for a boss like that. My point is you can't parachute someone like that into an existing organization and expect the current staff to sync up with that type of management style.

New owners are highly likely to bring in a number of their own people at the top. Such as I expect Liberty has done. I expect that group may not mesh well with BE and I expect BE would want to make changes.

I suspect we both agree and our differences may just be semantics.

Richard