View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2021, 13:04 (Ref:4046237)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Surely that is a saloon, not an estate?
It's definitely not a saloon - the rear opening is hinged above the window.

Whether it is a hatchback or shooting brake is open to interpretation. The two reasons I would call this a Shooting Brake as opposed to a hatchback are:
A - the rear opening is hinged at the 'D' pillar location rather than the 'C' pillar.
B - the manufacturer has designated it as a shooting brake.

So it fits into the Estate/Station Wagon/Shooting Brake/Sports Tourer category IMO.