View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2011, 18:26 (Ref:2827927)   #24
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn Slater View Post
In my experience, paddock parking problems are caused by hanger on types whose every day cars are let in and take up ALL the space.
Robyn, you are so right, but paddocks vary so much in layout that in some just a few transporters and motorhomes can cause a log jam. Add to them the hanger on types motors and you will possibly have chaos. On the other hand there are the trailer tow'ers that don't want to use the trailer park so clutter up the paddock with them. Selfish is selfish, regardless! My favourite is the person who hosed everything down daily uphill from my race cars so that we were paddling most of the time. And no, they weren't in a Winnebego!

Is it not just common sense, if space is limited you all make sacrifices and work together?