View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2020, 00:54 (Ref:4003321)   #24
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Based on this one incident, I'm not convinced that making changes to the SC rules is needed, as essentially the drivers stuffed it up and most likely would now treat it as a learning experience.
If there was to be a significant and previously not exposed safety issue, then I am all for fixing those ASAP. But I don't think this fits into that category. So I very much agree that lets see if the learning experience is the method to fix this. I don't think this needs a knee jerk rule change.

Richard