View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2017, 16:16 (Ref:3717070)   #38
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
One of the articles (Lyddens website?) says that Heathcote is starting the season in the C4 but will probably switch to a DS3. So unless it's a direct swap with Pat (so Pat starts in the DS3 and swaps to the C4) then that's unlikely I'd have thought.
That might make sense. Liam currently has a DS3 in the US which I'm pretty sure is the car that Liam last used in the World Championship (and at the GP last year). It was shipped out to the US for "Doonies 3", so perhaps Heathcote will be getting that once it's back in the UK?

Heathcote must have significantly upped his budget for 2017!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
So Liam in an RS200 in the British Championship and Pat in an RS200 in the Retros? The more RS200's the better
I haven't checked the 2017 rules, but the 2016 regulations still made mention of Group B cars, so I think they are still permitted. Liam seems to have a lot of time for the older cars, so it seems like something he might do...

...or perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree! Possibility of Liam to Pikes Peak as well?