View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2019, 21:16 (Ref:3917927)   #58
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by paydirt View Post
I noticed towards the end of the program, when The Dude & Russell were discussing commentating at the next Supercars round at QLD Raceway, Rusty seems to still harbour a little animosity towards Skaife (no surprises there !) What surprised me though, was that Larko's name was mentioned in the same breathe.
My question is, Does anyone know what Larko has said/done that has offended The Enforcer? They always seemed to have a pretty good relationship in years gone by
Mr Ingall made it very clear that he hadn’t had so much as a phone call from any of his former FoxSports broadcasting ‘family’ since his rapid and unpredicted departure at the end of last year. It clearly still annoys him, even though he tried to suggest it didn’t.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods