View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2012, 00:15 (Ref:3021279)   #11
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigley View Post
The answer my friend is to try it for yourself and make your own decision based on your own experience.
Despite my posting history, I agree with this statement entirely. I can only comment based on my own experiences and opinions, and I'm very realistic that plenty of people won't agree. Donington, as any venue, has those who love it and those who don't and a bunch in the middle. It's a wonderful circuit and there is a balance to be found whether the positive outweighs the negative. You can only find which camp you're in by trying it so I exhort you to give it a go and find out for yourself.