Thread: 2018 MotoGP
View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2018, 15:55 (Ref:3842812)   #134
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Ah, I see the mistake now!
Seriously though, it sounds like a good life, great part of Spain, and then to have MotoGP testing close by is just the icing on the cake.
Mostly I know when the WSB and BSB are testing at my nearest track (Almeria) and it's only about a 40 min drive from our place, however the MotoGP boys normally test at Valencia that takes up to 4 hrs depending on the traffic.
What does happen is that sometimes a MotoGP team will hire Almeria for a couple of days and it's not announced, but as it's close to me I drive up and take a look anyway and take pot luck.
I have seen several top riders there over the years and I even "happened" on BMW testing a MotoGP bike that never came to fruition
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !