View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2021, 16:44 (Ref:4057772)   #12
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
Last time I heard it discussed, Ford and Ferrari were mentioned as the most interested. I'm not holding my breath for Ferrari. Ford seems more likely but with Cosworth seemingly not at all interested in getting involved I have my doubts about Ford. Indycar is fortunate to have GM and Honda continuing.
And Ford won't be entering with the family members currently in charge, they are dead set against open wheel racing for some reason and apparently have said some not too savory things about Indy. Haven't seen what was said but enough people with knowledge all seem to agree they are not Indy car fans at the top of Ford.