View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2021, 21:43 (Ref:4083687)   #15
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
I'd say that Ferrari had an excellent weekend, probably clinching the 3rd in the constructor's championship. The race was a total DISASTER! for my lads and lasses at McLaren. I think this is now a lost fight. It will be a really bad thing to go into the new car formula with less money than before. I only hope Ferrari's latest form is not down to them cheating again...
So, with that caveat, well done Ferrari.

Also well done to Alpine! Good teamwork and a decent finish. If there is one driver I personally cheer for, it's Fernando Alonso, so I think it's good to see Alpine seems to have their duck in a row. I just hope they don't become too much of a threat to McLaren 2022. But, this weekend I think they did quite well.

The mudslinging at the top is really getting to me. I am not a Mercedes fan by any stretch, and would happily see them beaten. But, I've grown to despise the very image of Horner and Marko, so I find myself taking the side of Mercedes against my wishes, and they often come across as arrogant.

So, even though I think Mercedes did a good job today (and Lewis did something truly great) I can't give them my vote.

Alpine it is. Go Fernando! Vamos!
Well hold on.
Horner and Mr Marko have both had some very embellished calls against Mercedes so all's fair in Love and War.

I don't like the political BS either but I'm not calling out either side.

Re Ferrari and McLaren
We thought Max had it pretty much his way after Austin and Interlagos was considered an RB haven, but it didn't go that way.
So could Jeddah and Qatar prove to be a rebalancing of the battle?
McLaren won on Ferrari's home turf but I'm not discounting a back swing toward McLaren, or do you think that is a false hope?