View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2014, 01:15 (Ref:3356487)   #25
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
Well, I hope he doesn't use his own money! I think if I was wealth enough to own a F1 team, I would still be looking for someone else to foot the bill. Or at least I wouldn't use my money unless I felt it was going to be profitable. Which is not an easy thing to do in racing. However, it might show that he is a capable business man and knows how to run large organizations that have large budgets.

Richard
The NASCAR team only did any good on the race track and in the accountant's book balancing when Mr Stewart brought his sponsors, engineers, mechanics and influence to the table

There is a story around from Mr Stewart 's 2011 championship win, where he managed to operate the team that season without costing Mr Haas any money, while in contrast, in prior years, Mr Haas had to pay to run the season

Should we be thinking 'Tony Stewart To F1'??
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods