View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 08:07 (Ref:3908002)   #470
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

I also realised that in the final list the ACO have reverted Andlauer back to his original silver (he's gold in 2019) - but they've not done the same for Preining. So JMW have bronze/gold/gold officially. Not sure what to make of that really - it's just inconsistent.

I keep getting a count of 28 bronze drivers on the entry too.
I had Sergio Pianezzola in the #60 as a Silver but he is a Bronze.

The FIA list published yesterday has both Andlauer and Preining as Gold.

As an aside, if you give P/G/S/B values of 1/2/3/4, then the average grading of a P/S/B crew is the same as a G/G/B crew, at 2.7. Although I would take Campbell/Andlauer/Ried over, say, Beretta/Cheever/Isihikawa any day of week. And Bleekemolen has been downgraded to Gold, but is he any less effective than old stagers like Fisi, Bergmeister, Vilander, Lamy or Long?

Last edited by Mike E; 5 Jun 2019 at 08:13.