View Single Post
Old 27 May 2018, 19:36 (Ref:3825074)   #62
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
i wouldn't say tedious, for once at Monaco. Processional yes, but despite that I rather enjoyed it and we got the right result.
I have to agree, processional mostly but often with that will they won't they pit/make a bold move/lose focus. Was a rather enjoyable race for that almost endurance race thoughts of what could happen. Definitely not a race for on track action but for the tension and excitement a decent event. And much better than Indy or I expect the 600 to be this evening.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk