View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2022, 22:31 (Ref:4119689)   #37
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
That's a no then GP.
A "doubtful" Iain.

Car seems OK after some fettling work yesterday.

However, Management has gone down with the lurgy again - only just about got over the last bout and the bout before that - and if we follow recent form I will probably wake up with sore throat in the morning. That's what seems to have happened 3 times in the past few weeks.

No big deal in itself (at least it has not been a big deal previously) but I'm not sure it is entirely sensible to potentially spread whatever it is on a warm day in Oxfordshire.

I'll see how I feel in the morning and how management is progressing. Seems a bit stroppy tonight and that's usually a sign of feeling somewhat better. That's often not as positive as it may sound!

Obviously one also has to take into account the "authorities'" Red Alert, although, as someone old enough to recall the several weeks of rather hot and dry weather in the summer of 1976, a red alert for a couple of days of heat in summer seems a bit overly dramatic.