View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2022, 10:08 (Ref:4121965)   #1190
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
We have discussed on here recently about delays in obtaining items when we need them, mainly because we always expect them to be immediately available. However, we are now having to temper our expectations because of worldwide problems, whatever the reason

Over the last couple of weeks , on my infrequent visits to the supermarket, I have been looking on the shelves for various items that seemingly are out of stock. One such item was the deodorant stick that I have been using for years and which I'm nearly running out of.

So in desperation I looked online from various sources, but they are either out of stock or, in a few cases, horrendously expensive from what appears to be somewhat dubious places. The manufacturers own site states that they hoped to have availability at the end of July, but that obviously didn't happen.

So I looked at the label at the back of the stick that I am using, and it then all became clear; it's manufactured in Russia. Which begs the question about why the company that markets it cannot be honest and just say why it is unavailable and that they are now trying to get them made elsewhere.