View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2020, 10:25 (Ref:3993089)   #5028
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post

Note to admins: your infractions and warnings won't work on me. I will continue to tell the truth on here. The whole reaction to the virus is over done and it is done 100% for political reasons to make people suffer and angry. And includes taking things away from us that we enjoy such as seeing racing in person. And angry group of people will vote in a certain direction to benefit the politicians.
On what planet, with any sort of logic would a foreign country allow a virus to spread worldwide, killing millions of people, tanking the economy around with world just to affect the US elections?

Truth? The truth is, cramming 500,000 people into a small space where they cant socially distance will enable the virus to spread....its simple logic.

If you want to talk politics, then look no further than Trump. Allowing places to open back up was purely a political decision to increase his ratings, going against scientific fact and is now being seen with the result of thousands of more deaths, with the death rate increasing on a daily basis while other places like Europe, Australasia have kept it in check.

You're entitled to your own opinion of course, even if it makes ZERO sense.