View Single Post
Old 5 May 2019, 11:28 (Ref:3901958)   #95
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
Because there is no such rule in place. Overlaps are allowed from the last corner but no passing until the control line.
And as gtcapri mentioned earlier by link, Kelly himself put his hand up as being totally responsible..... Confirming Gtcapri and mixers thoughts:
Quote:
I started to cover myself, unfortunately Shane had more momentum and a little bit of overlap and the rule is you can run him to the edge and not further and he obviously had more overlap than I was expecting and turned me on to the grass.

I put my hand up for that one and say it was my fault because he had overlap, that’s why I ended up on the grass. Just really bummed for the team that did a great job.”
https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/05/04...van-gisbergen/