Thread: IMSA DPi Discussion
View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2018, 09:48 (Ref:3834560)   #3300
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
If and when the classes are split (which would be awesome if there are sustainable numbers), I'd still like to see the P2 cars be able to modify to compete in DPi if they want to. Allow them to use whatever dampers they want and, I don't care what Gibson says, that 3.4L has more in it. I still want to see true privateers compete in the top class and that might be the ticket.
yeah, but the whole point of the P2 portion of the P class is that Euro/global cars can come over and race unmodified. letting IMSA P2s do Anything different might hinder that ... though I cannot imagine anything hinders it more than the double-whammy of bad BoP and Continental tires.