Thread: IMSA IMSA : 2019
View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 14:45 (Ref:3768806)   #9
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YZFrider View Post
My thoughts: Iit will still be a single tire class for P class and GTD. Now the Conti defenders often said to the Conti critics that the crap tires were built to a spec that the series organisers wanted. So even if Michelin was awarded the contract, I won't hold my breath of a better tire built. The P2 cars from WEC were 2-3 seconds faster at COTA this year than DPi.
I don't think Michelin would take up the contract if it was built to a spec that wasn't their own.