View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2008, 00:43 (Ref:2123732)   #13
Steevp
Racer

England
Cambridge
Steevp should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like DTM for Katherine, she just posted this on ChampCar Fanatics, she doesn't say she'll definitely be in DTM, but it does sound like she won't be in CC.. shame, as I was hoping she'd get a better drive and show us what she's really capable of..

Hi

I thought i'd drop a line on here to thank you (or the majority of you for your support. I have a couple of friends who let me know what is being said from time to time and I wanted to set the record straight. The fans are the reason we get to go racing and I value their opinion.

I am in talks with Audi and have indeed tested with them. I would be honoured to drive for them this year as they present a fantastic opportunity for my career.

I will be saddened to leave champ car as I had many good times there. I am extremely grateful to everyone involved (especially KK) for the fantastic opportunity I had and would not be here now if it wasn't for the support I received. I love Champ Car and would never say a bad word about it. I wish everyone involved all the success they deserve.

Of course i will stay in touch with the series and hope not to be a stranger.

See you soon

Katherine x