View Single Post
Old 11 Aug 2019, 14:40 (Ref:3922295)   #42
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’ve started to think that this doesn’t really happen. Maybe it used to? My theory is people just notice it when it supports this view, but don’t when it doesn’t.

Besides, Lewis is American when he loses

Off topic: I don’t know the eligibility rules, but assume they are like rugby? One thing is the England team is technically the England and Wales cricket team.
And here’s to Eoin Morgan
The cricket eligibility is all a bit confusing.

Morgan is English because of his mother. (Interesting in the context of this thread).

The ICC determines eligibility and it is based on membership. Scottish and Irish cricketers are no longer eligible to play for England as their own nations are members.
The West Indies is not a single nation, but a collective.

A similar confusion exists around membership of the IOC compared to FIFA/PGA when it comes to Olympic representation.

And a whole can of worms when you consider that Jersey, Guernsey, N.Ireland etc are not part of Great Britain, but compete as Team GB!