View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2019, 21:25 (Ref:3922790)   #6
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Curious where the driver lineup is headed.

2 cars full season, 3 for Indy500

Alonso seems pretty firmly sitting in the Indy only camp

After declaring loyalties to Arrow, Hinchcliffe seems to be less of a certainty.

Ericsson maybe but i doubt it.

Ive heard Herta and Nasr's name put around on various stories, I dont know much about Herta but would be interested in seeing Nasr in a Mclaren.

Vandoorne is probably too happy with his Mercedes association now to come back.

I wonder if its a possibility to see some of the Mclaren juniors take the third car out for a few races, Camara
Hinch is likely going to be sold to another Honda team, most doubt we'll see him running a lame duck Chevy program and with his Honda Canada deal he'll move.

Herta isn't moving there, he's got a multi-year deal with HSR and beyond that an offer from Andretti.