View Single Post
Old 31 May 2017, 14:34 (Ref:3737713)   #507
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I wonder if the title of this thread is correct? Surely it should read; Can McLaren Complete?
I know you are joking, but to treat it as a serious question, the answer is clearly "yes". There is no avoiding the fact they have reliability and performance issues and are not fighting for race wins. But they are finishing races, getting into Q3 in qualifying and fighting for points. The Monaco retirements for example were not car related. Vandoorne was running in the points when a combo of cold tires and brakes forced a driver error. Button crashed out while making an overly ambitious pass attempt.

Richard