View Single Post
Old 31 May 2017, 15:43 (Ref:3737732)   #510
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Forced driver errors and overly ambitious pass attempts are all part of it. Bringing the car home is very much part of getting the job done.
The driver is part of it for sure. But my opinion is that the spirit of this thread has been about questions around the power unit. While Ron's departure may have been a shock, we don't seem to be seeing systemic problems from the team/engineers/pit crew/drivers and the chassis seems to be decent.

But to open it up to the entire package... they are finishing races. Just not a lot of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
are they finishing races though?

3 checkered flags out of 12 (or 10 if you exclude Monaco) i believe i have just read somewhere.

some good Q3 performances for sure and this isnt really a knock on them but its been pretty dire so far this year.
And I expect it to remain dire for awhile if not the vast majority of the season. As fans, I suspect we can only sit and wait for an eventual update from Honda and then hope that brings both performance and reliability. Still no word as to when that might be.

Richard