View Single Post
Old 31 May 2017, 16:23 (Ref:3737748)   #512
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
given where they are on the points table, taking out Saubers could also count as a positive result/race finishes.
Haha. I am sure Button was quite frustrated with Wehrlein given the unsafe pit release by Sauber which only resulted in a five second penalty on Wehrlein (and him likely finishing last regardless of what happened) but yet Button was stuck behind him. Button felt that penalty every bit as much as Wehrlein did.

I fully expect that by the end of season McLaren will outscore Sauber. I will be shocked if Sauber scores much more than they have now while McLaren will have some sort of rebound via improvements from Honda. It will not take much to overall Sauber (such a low bar! ) Plus with Sauber using Honda power and McLaren transmissions next year... Maybe McLaren should go easy on Sauber!

Richard