Thread: IMSA Race 2018 Petit Le Mans
View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 2018, 17:53 (Ref:3857340)   #353
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Not sure if it was tounge-and-cheek or serious, but there was a hint of Porsche GT team running special livery at Daytona. If so then I suggest Champion and Rohr livery. Having 3 or 4 911 RSRs there would be awesome and thankful as well!
I saw it in a few articles about Petit so I think IMSA will be pushing for special liveries related to IMSA 50th anniversary for 2019. I think we will see old IMSA liveries on the Porsches over international ones.