View Single Post
Old 30 May 2018, 14:58 (Ref:3825658)   #370
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourWheelDrift View Post
Best bit about that picture is the reactions of everyone else to Charlene's antics, every face tells a story even Adrian brushing a hand over the back of his head. It's actually a great shot.
indeed. totally a great shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
That was so fake. The champers never even got close to the tip of the bottle. Prince Albert did take a gulp, but Princess Charlene did not drink from the bottle. Not a drop.

It was one of those do something you don't want to do just so you'll be popular with everyone around you moments.

with all due respect, you have been pretty clear on your dislike of Liberty's decision but here we are now talking about a picture of probably the first women to actually ever actively take part in a podium celebration and your first instinct is to knock her as doing something 'fake' and doing something for the sake of being popular.

honestly im at a loss to understand that one.