Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2019, 22:15 (Ref:3880291)   #3364
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
to be honest, im of a mind to think that if Merc dont like it im in favour of it.

but seriously i would like to see more cooperation between a manufacturer and their customer?

Ferrari should help Sauber and Haas more, RBR should help STR, Renault and Mclaren...actually these two well established and financed teams could really change the entire game if they could somehow came up with 4 world beating cars at the same time.

and frankly Merc should be doing more with Williams and FI/RP.

have seen the version of F1 where its a manu vs manu arms race, cost spiraling, and privateers failing to keep up...maybe its time to try another way. lets see what happens when they try cooperation instead of divide and conquer.