View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2021, 11:55 (Ref:4046217)   #35
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This could also have gone in the EV thread, but I placed it here because the focus seems to be on the body type rather than power train.

Zeekr 001

'The Zeekr 001 has been revealed in China, with its creators claiming it's the first electric shooting brake produced for the mass market.

Owned by Geely - the Chinese multinational behind Volvo, Polestar, Lotus and the London Electric Vehicle Company - Zeekr is a brand-new, premium-focused brand. The company says the 001 will be delivered to customers in China from October this year ahead of a global roll-out in 2022.

The 001 will be offered with either an 86kWh or 100kWh battery, delivering up to 435 miles of range on a single charge. Zeekr plans to build a network of 2200 charging stations across China by the end of 2023, claiming speeds of up to 360kW.'