View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2018, 16:27 (Ref:3833068)   #24
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
Me neither, Phoenix round was never a great success. Dull racing and crowds were around 7k, I think.

The empty slot between March and April will be hard to fill. There aren't so many tracks suitable (weather-wise) for open wheel racing during that time of the year.
It only makes sense to me, and I'm no logistical expert, to bump the opening st. Pete round to a week or two later and then go directly to Barber instead of Florida West Coast back to almost Florida. Late March early April in NE Alabama can be sketchy at times but when it's not, it's beautiful.

Also, not sure if Homestead is even in contention but a Southeastern swing in the springtime could be an interesting proposition . losing a Southwest oval and adding Homestead to Barber and Saint Pete????