View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2018, 21:00 (Ref:3835754)   #27
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I talked to my dad to get his impressions of the race from trackside. He said it was very difficult to follow all the action. You can see the whole track, so it was pretty distracting with all the passes going on, and he said it was hard to follow who was being lapped, or passed for position. I think he said he felt like a cat watching a ping pong match.

Also said the indy lights race was surprisingly enjoyable for having less than 10 cars.
I've watched 3 Indy lights races and they could have the top 4 race alone and it would be the most compelling racing this year. Those guys are at it hammer and tongs without any quarter asked or granted. The race at Indy was insane and I sat in the car to watch the ending instead of getting to an inspection. You could watch guys set each other up for passes, the driver getting passed yield as they should and try to earn their way back around. It should be down to all open wheel series drivers as the way to race.